What is a Pre-PA Student? A Pre-PA student who is in their undergraduate studies and is interested in pursuing the PA studies to become a Physician Assistant (ever heard the term pre-med? similar concept applies here). Also known as a prospective Physician Assistant student.
- Admission Criteria for Canadian PA Progams
- A Look at American PA Admissions
- Applying to PA School after 2 years of undergraduate studies
- Choosing Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant? A Choice for Registered Nurses
- How can I excel at the MMI?
- How to meet University of Toronto’s 910 Health Care Experience Hours
- Q&A with University of Toronto’s Alicia Petrie, PA-S
- What can I do to strengthen my PA application?
- What courses should I take to stand out on PA admissions?
FAQ About Canadian PAs
- How to become a Canadian Certified Physician Assistant
- How to shadow a Physician Assistant in Canada
- Can UK PAs practice in Canada? Can Canadian PAs practice in the UK?
- Can US PAs practice in Canada? Can Canadian PAs practice in the US?
- McMaster PA Info Night: What is a PA?
- PA Practice in Manitoba vs. Ontario
- PA vs. Physician
- PA vs. Nurse Practitioner
- PA vs. Physiotherapist
- What are the Benefits of Becoming a PA?
- What is a Physician Assistant?
How is the Canadian PA Job Market?
- Finding a Job as a New PA graduate Part 1: Getting Started with the Career Start Grant
- Finding a Job as a New PA Graduate Part 2: The Importance of Having a Network
- Guide to the 2017 Ontario Career Start Grant
- Highlights of McMaster PA Grads
- Networking and Employment Tips for PA Students
- New PA Grad Andrew reflects on the PA Job Hunt
- New PA Grad BG discusses finding work thru Career Start
- New PA Grad Celina on finding work outside the Career Start Grant
International Medical Graduates (IMGs)
Join the Canadian PA community
Unlock the resource library and take advantage of free newsletter-only content delivered to your inbox!