Coaching Disclaimer & Waiver
All coaching services and communications, email or otherwise, delivered by Coaches of Canadian PA (herein ‘My Coach”) are meant to help Prospective PA students gain insight in the PA profession and help students reach their goals while working towards admissions into a Canadian PA program.
By purchasing coaching services with Canadian PA, you confirm that you have read and agree to each statement and that you wish to proceed:
- I understand that all comments and ideas offered by my Coach are solely for the purpose of helping me to achieve my defined goals, and is not a guarantee of admissions into a Canadian PA Program.
- I understand and agree that I am fully responsible for my well-being during my coaching sessions, and subsequently, including my choices and decisions
- I understand that all Incentive Bonuses mentioned in the Coaching Packages will be sent to my email inbox once the coaching session has taken place.
- I understand that the use of technology is not always secure, and I accept the risks of confidentiality in the use of email, text, phone, Skype and other technology
- I understand that I will not share or distribute coaching materials provided to me by my Coach (including Bonuses, coaching summary sheets, etc.).
- I understand that my Coach will protect my information as confidential unless I state otherwise in writing. If I report child, elder abuse or neglect or threaten to harm myself or someone else, I understand that necessary actions will be taken and my confidentiality agreement limited in this capacity. Furthermore, if my Coach is ordered by a court to provide information or to testify, she will do so to the extent the law requires.
- I understand that coaching is not a substitute for counseling, psychotherapy, psychoanalysis, mental health care or substance abuse treatment, and I will not use it in place of any form of therapy.
- I understand that should I decide to cancel my coaching session, I will do so a minimum of 72 hours prior to a booked session call to receive a full refund. Otherwise if less than 72 hours, I will receive Coaching Credit to be used towards another service.
- I understand that for the single coaching session packages, there are no refunds once the coaching session has taken place.
- I understand that should I decide to cancel a 2nd session, as part of a two session Coaching package (e.g. the MMI and Supplementary Application Coaching Sessions), I will inform the Pre-PA no more than 72 hours after the 1st session has taken place, and will receive a 40% refund.
- I hereby release, waive, acquit and forever discharge my Coach, any agents, successors, assigns, personal representatives, executors, heirs and employees from every claim, suit action, demand or right to compensation for damages I may claim to have or that I may have arising out of acts or omissions by myself or by my Coach as a result of the advice given by my Coach or otherwise resulting from the coaching relationship contemplated by this agreement. I further declare and represent that no promise, inducement or agreement not expressed in this agreement has been made to me to sign this agreement. This agreement shall bind my heirs, executors, personal representatives, successors, assigns, and agents.
If you have any further questions or concerns, please contact us at email@example.com.