What is a Pre-PA Student? A Pre-PA student who is in their undergraduate studies and is interested in pursuing PA studies to become a Physician Assistant (ever heard the term pre-med? similar concept applies here). Pre-PA students are also known as a prospective Physician Assistant student.
Canadian PA Schools
PA Consortium (University of Toronto)
- PA Consortium Program Overview
- How to Meet UofT’s 910 Health Care Experience Hours
- Learning PA Distance Education by Alicia Petrie
- Life of a PA Consortium 2nd year PA Student by Anthony Desloges
University of Manitoba
- University of Manitoba Master’s of PA Program Overview
- PA Schooling & Admissions Insights from 3 Manitoba PA Students by Tammy, Vishnu & Payton
- Manitoba PA students on Clerkship and PA employment by Tammy, Vishnu, & Payton
- Admission Criteria for Canadian PA Programs
- A Look at American PA Admissions
- Applying to PA School after 2 years of undergraduate studies
- Choosing Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant? A Choice for Registered Nurses
- How can I excel at the MMI?
- How important is GPA for PA school?
- How to calculate GPA for PA School
- What can I do to strengthen my PA application?
- What courses should I take to stand out on PA admissions?
How is the Canadian PA Job Market?
- Finding a Job as a New PA graduate Part 1: Getting Started with the Career Start Grant
- Finding a Job as a New PA Graduate Part 2: The Importance of Having a Network
- Guide to the 2017 Ontario Career Start Grant
- Highlights of McMaster PA Grads
- Networking and Employment Tips for PA Students
- New PA Grad Andrew reflects on the PA Job Hunt
- New PA Grad BG discusses finding work thru Career Start
- New PA Grad Celina on finding work outside the Career Start Grant
International Medical Graduates (IMGs)
FAQ About Canadian PAs
- How to become a Canadian Certified Physician Assistant
- Can International PAs practice in Canada?
- Can UK PAs practice in Canada? Can Canadian PAs practice in the UK?
- Can US PAs practice in Canada? Can Canadian PAs practice in the US?
- PA Practice in Manitoba vs. Ontario
- PA vs. Physician
- PA vs. Nurse Practitioner
- PA vs. Physiotherapist
- Top 10 Resources to Learn about the PA Profession in Canada
- What are the Benefits of Becoming a PA?
- What is a Physician Assistant?