Resources for Practicing Canadian PAs
Here you’ll find tools and links to helpful resources to help you with your PA Practice.
PA Medical Directive Templates →
PAs in Ontario operate through medical directives. CAPA members only.
CAPA PA Job Listings
The official job board for Physician Assistant jobs in Canada. Jobs require you to be a Canadian Certified Physician Assistant (CCPA) and a member of the Canadian Association of Physician Assistants. Must be a CAPA member to access.
Canadian Armed Forces Direct Entry for Civilian PAs
A direct entry program allowing civilian trained PAs to enrol in the Canadian Armed Forces
Articles for Practicing Canadian PAs
Canadian PA Job Resources
Canadian PA Advocacy
- How PAs can participate in PA Advocacy
- Interview with the Ontario PA Chapter President with Deniece O’Leary, PA-C
- Ontario – PA Lobby Day
Growth in your PA Career
- How PA Leadership can Advance your PA Career by Bianca Belcher, MPH, PA-C
- From PA to Medical Writer by Becky Mueller, PA-C
Canadian PA Cert Exam
- How to Study for the PA Certification Exam by Christian Galloway, PA-C
- PA Helpers Canada by Becky Mueller, PA-C
PA Medical Directives
Only PAs in Ontario operate through medical directives.
PAs on Social Media
- How to use Instagram for PA Advocacy
- Mini Training Part 1: Why Use Instagram and how to setup their account [IGTV]
- Mini Training Part 2: How to Stay Professional on Instagram [IGTV]
- How to Use Twitter Part 1: Why PAs Need to Get on Twitter
- How to Use Twitter Part 2: Setting up your Twitter Account
- How to Use Twitter Part 3: How to Use Health Care Hashtags
- How to Use Twitter Part 4: Twitter Etiquette for PAs