OtoSim & OphthoSim
OtoSim Inc. is a Canadian-based medical simulation company focused on otoscopy and ophthalmoscopy training.
OtoSim was created by two otolaryngologists based out of SickKids Hospital and professors at University of Toronto’s Medical School. 🇨🇦
Get your 30-day free trial access to software of eye and ear images to learn how to use the tools, and identify common presentations.
What is OtoSim?
Learn the basics of using an otoscope. Identify normal anatomy and pathology in an ear exam!
OtoSim 2™ is the ultimate otoscopy simulation trainer built for teaching and testing otoscopy skills.
What you’ll get with OtoSim Online Learning Trainer:
- How to use an Otoscope
- Feature Identification
- Learn how to Identify Ear Pathology
- External Auditory Canal – Acute Otitis Externa, Cerumen, Foreign Bodies, and more
- Middle Ear – Normal Tympanic Membrane, Temporal Bone Fractures, Acute Otitis Media, Serous Otitis Media, Tympanocentesis, Myringotomy, and more
- Self Exams and Practice Anatomy Exams
What is OpthoSim?
Learn the basics of fundoscopy, and how to identify anatomy and pathology of the eye using opthlalmoscope.
OphthoSim™ Ophthalmoscopy Training & Simulation System is a hands-on simulation system that radically transforms how students learn to diagnose and treat eye pathologies.
What you’ll get with OphthoSim Online Learning Trainer:
- History of Ophthalmoscopy
- Examination Principles & Technique
- Instrument Use
- Retinal Feature Identification
- Pathology – Papilledema, Diabetic Retinopathy, Glaucoma, Choroidal Rupture, Macular Degeneration, plus more
The OtoSim Mobile Kit
If you are interested, you can visit the OtoSim website to purchase the full OtoSim Mobile kit which comes with an otoscope and ear clip or OphthoSim Kit – ophthalmoscope and eye clip.
Request Your Free 30-Day Access to OtoSim & OpthoSim!
Fill out the form below to get started. If you’re interested in the discount for the Mobile Kit hardware you can also this form as well.
Full Disclosure: I received free trial access to personally evaluate the OtoSim and OpthoSim mobile program. Get in touch with me if using the form above if you’d like to have a free 30-day trial access to OtoSim and OpthoSim software. OtoSim will also provide a discount to any students interested in obtaining the Mobile Kit as well. I receive no financial compensation from OtoSim.