1) The McMaster PA Supplemental Application is a video/written interview that you do online at home.
- You must have a good internet connection and webcam.
- You are not interacting with another person during Kira Talent.
2) Questions for the McMaster PA Supplemental Application are released in late February, and you have 7 days to complete the application.
- After applying to the PA program by submitting your OUAC application with GPA transcripts, candidates will receive a link from the program to complete the PA Supp App if they meet minimum requirements from the program by the end of February.
3) When you get access to your Kira Talent app, you have to complete all the questions in one sitting. This may take 30 minutes to 1 hour.
- This means you cannot do 1 question on one day, 2 questions another day within the 7 day period.
- One sitting means that once you have started the supplemental application, you have to complete all the questions within a limited period of time without stopping.
4) The VIDEO questions are broken down into two parts:
- Part 1: Time to prepare (read the question, brainstorm ideas)
- Part 2: Provide your answer by recording your video response
5) WRITTEN responses have no “prep” time, you just start typing.
- Unlike video responses that have a “prep” time before you can start recording your response, typewritten Kira talent questions allow you to start typing your response right away.
6) Responses are time-limited.
- You do not have unlimited time to answer the questions.
- There will be a timer on the screen indicating how much time you have to record your video response or type out your answer.
7) Once you submit each question, you cannot go back and re-write or re-record your responses.
- This means you get one opportunity to record your response and what you type or record in your first (and only) attempt is what is submitted to admissions for evaluation.