Here you’ll find almost every book and tool I have found useful and resources recommended to me by PA colleagues and students!
Feel free to contact me if you have suggestions to add to this list.
Books for Pre-PA Students
For the aspiring PA, books that other successful candidates have found helpful.
Personal Development, Habits & Mindset
Books on Health Care Perspective
- Being Mortal by Atul Gawande
- Better: A Surgeon’s Notes on Performance by Atul Gawande
- Complications: A Surgeon’s Notes on an Imperfect Science by Atul Gawande
- How We Die by Sherwin Nuland
- When Breath Becomes Air by Paul Kaulinithi